- Responsible for creating an effective training strategy for Training and Transactional Quality and providing performance support for multiple & diverse products to enhance business revenue and customer experience.
- Resources planning to meet the functional requirements for Training & Quality
- Working with different stakeholders like talent acquisition team, third party vendors, delivery partners to ensure the training and transactional quality standards and requirements are fulfilled duly on time
- Spearheading and executing learning need analysis as well as content creation and upgradation for customized programs for different products.
- Responsible for Training transition to vendors, Knowledge transfers to internal teams and stakeholders .
- To execute and communicate the product recall as applicable.
- Effective implementation of the need based training programs at site, its evaluation and maintenance of the associate records so as to ensure development of associate personnel.
- Develops and manages a strong training team (i.e. hires, trains, appraises, rewards, motivates, disciplines, etc.) onsite and offsite while ensuring that appropriate subject knowledge and skills are developed within each individual and team.
- Responsible for delivering continual improvements in Learning Effectiveness including Gaps & Need Analysis, structuring content & delivery methods & strategies.
- Improve automation of learning content and evaluation across all service offerings
- Design and conceptualize curriculum for all products and associated processes including trainer guides, Training video or audio, participant materials and evaluation systems.
- Develop and implement an assessment and measurement framework for reviewing,monitoring and evaluation of training program
- Running Value add projects to enhance productivity and profitability
- Benchmarking quality standards for sales and service offerings for all products , reducing efficiency defects, augmenting customer experience at all stages of customer engagement and driving improvement projects basis efficiency, utilization and other relevant metrics
- Undertaking responsibilities of removing unnecessary procedures in processes, ensuring uniformity in the process, and monitoring end results
- Strengthening quality management processes / framework to enhance quality delivery.
- Initiate/ lead/perform the fatal defects/defectives as applicable, support the investigation /RCA on all customer transactions, including call quality, records and other interactions
Perks and Benefitsnegotiable for the right candidate
Salary: INR 18,00,000 - 25,00,000 PA.
Role Category:Senior Management
Role:Head/VP/GM-Quality Assurance & Quality Control
Desired Candidate Profile
Eureka Outsourcing Solutions Pvt Ltd.
Recruiter Name:Ms. Khushboo
Contact Company:Eureka Outsourcing Solutions Pvt Ltd.